Sunday, April 19, 2009

Preaching on Campus

Since Feb 13, 2009 God has allowed me to preach His Word to the students in front of the library on campus. Yes, I'm a campus preacher. I've created this blog for people that have heard the preaching on campus. I welcome all atheists, agnostics, Christians, Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists, Jews, and everyone else to listen to God's Word. I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God. He was crucified and died for our sins, was buried, and God raised Him from the dead the third day. Jesus Christ is alive today. God commands all men everywhere to repent, because there will be a Judgment Day, when God will judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ. So believe (trust) in Jesus Christ and be forgiven. Repent and believe! Be baptized! If you have a question or comment on the preaching, please post here. My name is Sam, and I am a Baptist Christian. I was baptized in 2004 at a local Baptist church in Ames, Iowa. If you are not a Christian, I urge you to read the Gospel of John and follow Jesus. So if you are at Iowa State University, and want to hear campus preaching, come to the library around 5 pm to hear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment